Allergies can make the change in season somewhat unbearable for many people. What a lot of pet owners don’t realize is their dogs also suffer with allergies. Whether your pup is sneezing, itching, or acting differently in any other way it’s a good idea to keep an eye out for their health. Check out our signs and tips for pet allergies to see if your dog is suffering from fall allergies. (more…)
have been using chem dry for years, safe for our pets and child and always a smile on our technicians face. Great price, great service and always pleased with the results. Thanks Westcoast Chem-Dry
We always use Westcoast Chem Dry – they do an amazing job! I keep thinking I need to get new carpet, until they clean – the carpet looks brand new!!!
They are very considerate of furniture, they are clean, courteous, efficient and do the job in a timely manner
– Cheryl T.
I had Westcoast Chem-Dry come clean my carpets and I am very impressed with their customer service and I am amazed at how clean my carpets turned out. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a good carpet cleaner!
– Susan R.
At Westcoast Chem-Dry, we love our pets and see them as an important part of the family. It’s been proven time and time again that having pets improves the quality of life in addition to improving mental and physical health. Though there are many pros, the odours are such a negative aspect for many families that they evade any possibility of inviting pets into the home. Westcoast Chem-Dry has a helpful tool in these situations! With the most effective pet urine removal product called P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) in hand, we take our customers concerns and their health very seriously. With our help, your home can be happy, healthy, and as clean as new so you can enjoy your pet – and let us worry about the mess!
We are excited to announce Chem-Dry’s support for Best Friends Animal Society® in their noble efforts to rescue animals from kill shelters all across the United States. As devastating as it is, countless cats and dogs are abandoned each day and many are put to death because of it. Help us support Best Friends Save Them All®.
Having a huge impact on the overall cleanliness of the home, summer cleaning should not be overlooked. Traces of dirt and debris are scattered throughout the house during this time of year where the outdoors seem to find their way inside. We have a few basic tips and tricks to help homeowners feel ready to take on all that comes their way. (more…)
We have compiled a list of handy tips and suggestions for you to help deal with spots and stains when they inevitably happens. If your carpet has been treated with Chem-Dry’s Protectant, then you already have a huge advantage in removing stains.
Stain Removal Tips:
- Act Quickly: The longer the stain is allowed to remain, the more chance it has to set.
- Know what kind of stain you are working on as well as the type of fabric or surface it is on so you can choose the best product.
- Remove as much excess stain by blotting, scraping or brushing whatever will come off. DO NOT rub it in.
- Test all fabrics and carpets by spraying a small amount of Chem-Dry Professional Strength Spot Remover or Chem-Dry Grease & Oil Remover on a hidden area, blot dry and observe for 10 minutes. Make sure there is no carpet colour removal onto the cloth and that, when dry, there is no visible discoloration in the area you cleaned.
- Work from the outside edge of the stain to the inside to keep the stain from spreading.
- Call Chem-Dry for expert spot & stain removal if these efforts do not work.